Donation Collection Envelope
If you registered by May 16, you should have received a registration packet in the mail that includes a donation collection envelope.
If you have not received your packet, you may pick one up at the Registration Tent on the morning of the walk starting at 8:00 a.m.
If you registered after May 16, you may pick up a donation collection envelope at the Registration Tent on the morning of the walk starting at 8:00 a.m.
If you raised funds online, be sure to print your online donations list via your personal fundraising web page, by following these easy steps:
1) Go to Paws 4 Pets Walk Home Page
2) In the upper right corner, log in with your User Name and Password
3) Once logged in, click “My Participant Center”
4) Click on the “Progress” tab on the Participant Center Toolbar
5) Scroll all the way down to Donation History and click “View Personal Donation List.” A new window will appear with your donation list. Print this page to include in your envelope.
6) Add together all donations listed and write this total on the front of your envelope where it says, “Amount I Raised Online” add the registration fee too!
If you received your donation collection envelope in the mail, please fill it out completely and bring it with you to the Walk. Be sure all cash and checks along with your online donation list are placed in your envelope.
Be sure to check out all of the fundraising prizes you can earn! This is a good time for one last fundraising push! This is the best time to send out a few more emails encouraging your friends and family to donate. Remind them that the Paws 4 Pets Walk is this Saturday and you would love their support! Be sure to explain why the Paws 4 Pets Walk is important to you. The key to raising money for the animals is to ask ask ask!
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park 120 Via Verde, San Dimas, CA 91773
From 1-10: Take the I-10 to the CA-57 N. Take exit 22 for Via Verde toward Raging Waters Dr. Turn left on Via Verde Drive. The Walk will be on your left after entering Bonelli Park.
From the 60 freeway: Take the 60 freeway to the 71 N. Corona Expressway. Merge onto the CA-57 N. Take exit 22 for Via Verde toward Raging Waters Dr. Turn left on Via Verde Drive. The Walk will be on your left after entering Bonelli Park.
From the CA-210: Take exit CA-210 W to the CA-57 S. Take exit 22 for Via Verde toward Raging Waters Dr. Turn left on Via Verde Drive. The Walk will be on your left after entering Bonelli Park.
Parking will be available in multiple lots throughout the park. Arrive early in order to allow time to park and walk to the event area. Please look for event volunteers and signage to help direct you to the appropriate parking lots.
- We want to remind you that your canine companions must be on a leash at all times and we ask that you please pick up after your dog.
- This is a cash friendly event as some vendors may not have a way to accept credit card payments.
- We recommend arriving before 8:30 to ensure you have plenty of time to park, collect your fundraising prizes, and enjoy your pancake breakfast.